One Question to Make Debates Worth Watching
There’s a question that won’t be asked in Tuesday night’s Democratic presidential “debate” -- it’s never asked -- but we’d all be better served should the moderator offer it up. If and when the stage gets small enough, the same challenge could be tossed to the Republican candidates. The question I have in mind is, in a sense, the only one that matters -- a question that helps us figure out whether each aspirant wants to be leader of a party or president of a country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.