U.S. and Jordan in a Dispute Over Syrian Refugees
Just as Jordanian officials were leading a high-level meeting on the Syrian refugee crisis at the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly last week, the UN and the U.S. were pressing the desert kingdom to admit thousands of Syrians stranded on its border and being denied access to a refugee camp that stands half empty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers