Tech Unicorn Evernote Needs to Turn Into a Cockroach
The news last week that Evernote was cutting staff and closing offices gave me -- and probably lots of other people -- a fright. The note-taking app is a big part of how I keep track of my work and my life. If it were ever to go away…well, I’d rather not think about that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips