Trump Is Aggravating Republicans' Race Problem
A recent CNN/ORC poll doesn't answer the question of when Republicans will run out of demographic road as the nation's electorate grows less white. But it contains a hint that the distance between Republicans and Hispanic and Asian voters is unlikely to shrink so long as Donald Trump's heyday continues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea