Indonesia Needs a Reboot
A little over a year ago, Joko Widodo swept to power in Indonesia promising bold change and higher living stands. Voters enthusiastically bought into his everyman image: He's Indonesia's first president with no ties to the military, the country's dynastic families or its sprawling party machinery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- The Blockchain Is Not the World