GOP Outsiders: The New Season
The once shapeless Republican nomination contest has its plot line as it heads into a new fall season. The theme is political experience: the less, the better, to judge from the enthusiasm (and poll numbers) generated by Donald Trump, Ben Carson and now Carly Fiorina. Not one of the three has previously held elected office, and only one, Fiorina, has even been a candidate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips