Malaysia and U.S. in Talks to Ramp Up China Spying
The U.S. and Malaysia have been secretly discussing expanded use of Malaysian territory for hosting U.S. spy planes to patrol the South China Sea, in response to increased Chinese activity in the disputed territory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen