Big Law Associates Need a Nap
Why do we tell high schoolers to get a good night’s sleep before taking their SATs? Because we know instinctively what cognitive scientists tell us repeatedly: The brain can’t function at a high level without rest. Some researchers think the upper bound may be around six hours.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem