Big Law Associates Need a Nap
Why do we tell high schoolers to get a good night’s sleep before taking their SATs? Because we know instinctively what cognitive scientists tell us repeatedly: The brain can’t function at a high level without rest. Some researchers think the upper bound may be around six hours.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights