Jesse Jackson Created the Modern Democratic Party
One of the more arresting moments in the presidential campaign came last week, when Hillary Clinton had a spirited exchange with activists from Black Lives Matter. "Look, I don't believe you change hearts," Clinton said, when pressed about her support for their goals. "I believe you change laws, you change allocation of resources, you change the way systems operate."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics