Maybe China Doesn't Have a Master Plan
As a long-time consumer of economic commentary about China, I can probably recite the basic narrative underpinning most of it in my sleep: Yes, China’s economy faces challenge X. But the government has a plan for getting past it, the People’s Bank of China has many tools at its disposal and, hey, look at that $3.7 trillion in foreign exchange reserves!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military