Putin Would Eat President Trump for Lunch
Donald Trump keeps saying that, as president, he would have a good relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He's probably deluded: Putin doesn't make deals with brash, showy businessmen. He eats them for lunch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen