Why You Should Short Public Oil Companies
U.S. coal companies have lost about 75 percent of their market value during the bull market that began in 2009. Oil and gas companies, which account for 60 percent of U.S. carbon emissions, and about 84 percent of fossil fuel market cap, have fared much better. But risks abound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips