There Is No Tech Bubble. Still, Be Worried.
Andreessen Horowitz, the most innovative and outspoken of Silicon Valley’s big venture capital firms, recently came out with a presentation intended to kill the idea that there’s a new tech bubble under way. The 53-slide presentation, by Morgan Bender, Benedict Evans and Scott Kupor, takes on the idea that too much money is flowing into private technology companies, especially in the highly valued startups called “unicorns.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve