News of Bitcoin's Death Greatly Exaggerated
Bitcoin startup Xapo recently announced that three financial eminences had signed on as advisory board members: former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, former Citibank Chief Executive Officer John Reed and Visa founder Dee Hock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London