Re/code's Sale and Life After Advertising
After the tech news site Re/code sold itself to Vox Media, reports in Fortune and the New York Post noted that the deal was necessary because it’s just too darned hard to build a media company these days. Months before the Re/code sale, the long-running tech site Gigaom had shuttered, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast