Verily I Say Unto You: Christians Care About the Poor
So Robert Putnam thinks that family is broken at the bottom of the economic distribution. We talked about that yesterday. Today we'll talk about what he wants churches to do about it, according to a recent interview: Adopt a more poverty-focused "public agenda" and join the "national conversation."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast