Americans Trapped in Yemen? U.S. Says 'Good Luck'
The announced end of Saudi Arabia’s bombing campaign in Yemen may provide a window for thousands of U.S. citizens to leave the war-torn nation. Yet the State Department shows no sign it will begin rescuing the thousands of Yemeni-Americans there, drawing ire from the Arab-American community.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea