Piketty's Three Big Mistakes
Matt Rognlie is a fun guy and a very smart guy. An economics doctoral student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Rognlie had a blog, but ditched it in favor of writing long comments and e-mails to bloggers (including yours truly). As proof that blogs can be an important part of the research process, Rognlie turned a blog comment into the most biting critique of Thomas Piketty yet produced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen