Republicans Evolve on Climate Change
Some rare good news came out of the U.S. Senate this week on climate change: There are at least 60 senators who believe that climate change is real and caused by human activity. That’s enough to break a filibuster on a bill, if they could ever agree on what it should include.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense