Emerging Markets vs. Sharia Law
It’s easy to overlook Brunei, a country smaller than Delaware located on the north side of Borneo, population 412,000. But there’s a reason the kingdom’s neighbors recently started watching it closely. By embracing a stringent variant of Islam, the government of Brunei increasingly represents the region’s deepest anxieties about its own future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.