Hate Flying? It's Your Fault
I hardly need to tell you that flying these days is a miserable experience. In fact, it's so miserable that it's tempting to suspect that the suffering is deliberate -- that airlines are making us miserable as part of a calculated strategy to extort more money from us.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Putin's Patriotic Frenzy Is Turning on Him
- Score One for the Experts as Brexit Costs Grow