Market Forecasts to Ignore in 2015
It's that time of year again. All of the usual suspects trot out their forecasts for 2015 on markets, interest rates, gold, oil, economic growth and unemployment. You can set your calendars based on these prognostications, just as long as you remember to ignore their often-hilarious track records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences