Oliver Stone, Patron Saint of Truthiness
Film director Oliver Stone says he knows what really happened in Ukraine this year. His version of events surrounding the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych in February provides a fitting ending to a year that contributed new facets to the notion of "truth."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.