China Can Lead the Fight on Superbugs
One of the most potent threats to global economic prosperity is too little discussed. Resistance to antibiotics, caused in large part by overuse and misuse, is already well established and recognized by specialists as a problem -- but it doesn't yet frighten the public. It should.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast