The High Price of Hacking
There is little doubt that President Barack Obama meant business when he said the U.S. would respond to North Korea's hacking of Sony Pictures Entertainment computers. It’s unclear whether or not Monday’s shutdown of the North Korean Internet was part of that response. Regardless, Kim Jong Un’s regime may soon have cause to regret its assault on Hollywood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust