No Room for Feelings in the Market
It's the time of year when predictions are in order. Not by us, but by other people. We have spilled plenty of pixels on why forecasts are folly (see this, this, this, this and this); we won’t revisit that well-trod ground, at least not today. Instead, I wanted to discuss the rather annoying tendency of commentators to extrapolate market sentiment to well, infinity and beyond.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown