McCain Tells FBI to End Petraeus Probe
John McCain, the Republican who will head the Senate Armed Services Committee in the new Congress, wrote to Attorney General Eric Holder today to demand the Justice Department end its two-year investigation into former Central Intelligence Agency Director David Petraeus, one way or the other.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World