Regulate the Web as If Life Depended on It
Most Americans can’t imagine life without the Internet. They go online to work, to communicate and to get news about the world. If the technorati in Silicon Valley have their way, health care, education and transportation (hello Uber!) will depend on a reliable, fast connection to the Internet too, through wearable devices, tablets and mobile phones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States