Millennials Are Living 'The Walking Dead'
Time magazine this week has a big cover feature speculating on why "The Walking Dead," just back for its fifth season on AMC, remains so popular. With more than 17 million viewers, the zombie-show's premiere on Sunday easily won the night.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military