Mumbai Needs a Real Mayor
Today, the nearly 20 million residents of Mumbai, India's largest and richest city, will vote to elect a new government -- not for their city but for the western Indian state of Maharashtra. Mumbai's economy is the main reason the state is India's richest: At $90 billion, the city's annual gross domestic product accounts for half of the state's.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve