Kids Who Quit Football Won't Quit the NFL
Football season’s already upon us, like a Seahawks safety blitz, which means it’s again time for the doomsayers to predict that the National Football League’s popularity and TV ratings will eventually wane because of the increasing numbers of concussion-wary parents who won't let their children play youth football.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- Black Voters Lead a Democratic Surge
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner