Masters in Business: James O’Shaughnessy
James O'Shaughnessy of O'Shaughnessy Asset Management got his start in finance almost by accident: He was asked by a pension fund to review the performance of their various asset managers. Analyzing the investments by their quantitative characteristics, he reverse-engineered each of the portfolios, determining a more efficient and better-performing version of each one. Thus began his career in finance as a quant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve