How a Poker Heavyweight Ambushed Einhorn
Forty-two players wound up paying $1 million apiece to play in the second biennial Big One for One Drop, a three-day poker tournament at the Rio in Las Vegas. Already, the hugely remunerative contest -- widely considered the heavyweight championship of No-Limit Hold 'em -- has had some major surprises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death