No Messiah Please, We're Ecuadorian
Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa appears to have joined the club of Latin American populists who have trouble relinquishing power. Correa announced over the weekend that he aims to change the constitution so that he -- and any other Ecuadorian public official -- can run for re-election any number of times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business