What Really Happened to Flappy Bird?
If the rise and fall of Flappy Bird, a simple game for touchscreen devices that was downloaded about 50 million times before its developer took it down, weren't a true story, some novelist should have invented it. It's your full guide to the app economy's promise and pitfalls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him