Read Stuff, You Should: Iran Sanctions
Happy Birthday to Joanne Linville, 85. Mainly because she's the Romulan Commander and I really like the episode (and her work in it), but she's also in a pretty good "Columbo" episode. And a "Mrs. Columbo," for that matter, but I haven't seen that one [insert Spock/Janeway joke here, I guess].
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers