Jews Versus Penguins in Antarctica Settlement Fight?
The American University of Beirut's Center for American Studies and Research -- whose main benefactor is Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud -- is holding a conference this week. "Transnational American Studies" is the theme, and I thought I'd share some of the topics to be discussed. (Michael Doran, at the Brookings Institution's Saban Center for Middle East Policy, originally pointed me to this conference's existence.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored