The Jewish State Questionthe Editors
Jan. 6 (Bloomberg) -- As he struggles to bring Israelis and Palestinians closer on the four main issues that have long prevented a settlement of their conflict, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry now finds himself confronted with a fifth: Palestinians, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has lately been saying, must recognize Israel as a Jewish state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'