Putin’s Pretend Justiceby
Granting freedom to a man who was wrongly imprisoned is always progress. But Russian President Vladimir Putin’s statement today that he plans to pardon former oil magnate Mikhail Khodorkovsky merely confirms the arbitrary nature of the Russian justice system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Uber Hacks and Bitcoin Futures