Volcker Rule Blame Game Begins
It turns out that a good-sized chunk of Zions Bancorp's earnings existed only in its executives' minds. For this nugget of knowledge, we can thank the Volcker rule. Or at least that's what the bank is blaming for its newfound losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options