Harry Reid Predicts Democrats Will Keep Senate
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he was certain that Democrats would maintain control of the chamber in next year's elections, though he added that his Republican counterpart, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, might not be back in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?