America Needs a New Syria Policyby
Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel today described the flight of the main U.S. ally in Syria -- General Alim Idris, leader of the Free Syrian Army -- and the loss of U.S.-supplied FSA equipment to Islamist rebels as “a big problem.” That’s putting it mildly. This setback makes plain the failure of U.S. policy and the need to rethink.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death