Now Obama Can Target Health-Care QualityEzekiel Emanuel, Sheldon Whitehouse and Peter Orszag
Dec. 10 (Bloomberg) -- In the past two months, Medicare spending has been lower than in October and November of 2012, according to the Congressional Budget Office. It’s an extraordinary feat that continues a several-years-long streak of deceleration in health costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks