Is This the Road Map to Prosecuting Angelo Mozilo?
In the first two posts in this series, I explained how a sixth year added to the statute of limitations by the Dodd-Frank Act, along with a new prosecutorial zeal at the Justice Department, might result in reopening long-closed cases against senior bank executives, including Countrywide Financial Corp. founder Angelo Mozilo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote