What Michigan and Suburbanites Owe DetroitFrank H. Shafroth
Dec. 4 (Bloomberg) -- In his decision finding Detroit eligible for municipal bankruptcy this week, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes wrote: “The city no longer has the resources to provide its citizens with basic services. Was Detroit’s bankruptcy a foregone conclusion? Of course it was.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism