Lessons From Europe’s Long Recessionby
Five years after the onset of its worst recession, the European Union’s economic recovery remains painfully slow. Has anything been learned from this dismal performance about how governments can combat severe recessions? The answer is yes -- but sadly, the clearest lessons are the ones governments seem least likely to apply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany