Cloudy, With a Chance of Fluby
Influenza is a seasonal affair in temperate climates, afflicting populations reliably in the colder months. Exactly when an epidemic will peak, though, has been harder to say. In any given community, it can happen at any time between October and April (in the Northern Hemisphere). That has made planning for the brunt of an outbreak difficult.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany