Big Chunks of Obamacare Website Still Under Construction
The chief architect of the federal health insurance exchanges, Henry Chao, recently told Congress during questioning that the exchanges are only about 60-70 percent complete, and that key modules, such as the part that sends payments to insurers, have not yet been built. Follow-up questioning made it pretty clear that he wasn't saying the payment system hadn't been fixed; he was saying they hadn't finished building it. Chao defended this on the grounds that the system wouldn't be needed until mid-January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds