Obamacare's New Metrics Clear as Mud
The Barack Obama administration has finally told the news media what metrics it will be using to evaluate HealthCare.gov's performance. Juliet Eilperin and Amy Goldstein of the Washington Post report that it is looking for 80 percent of users to be able to buy health-care plans online:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- Black Voters Lead a Democratic Surge
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner