Yellen Needs to Keep It SimpleClive Crook
Nov. 14 (Bloomberg) -- Janet Yellen has been closely involved in designing Federal Reserve policy, so don’t expect any radical departures when she takes over as chairman from Ben Bernanke next year. That’s fine: No radical departure is necessary. Bernanke’s Fed has done a good job under difficult circumstances -- made even more difficult by the mess that Congress has made of fiscal policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President